Wildcat Junk Removal is Lexington, KY’s Junk Removal Experts
Is Wildcat Junk Removal licensed and insured? We are licensed and insured in the state of Kentucky for your safety and ours.
What are Wildcat Junk Removal’s hours? We are open all week from Dawn until Dusk. Anything after dark is a potential hazard to our crew’s safety.
What equipment does Wildcat Junk Removal come with? We will always bring shovels, rakes, brooms, trash bags, a dolly (hand truck), wheelbarrow and two courteous and efficient people to haul away your junk.
What does Wildcat Junk Removal do with my Junk? If any of your Junk is still usable, then it will be donated to the nearest Salvation Army or Goodwill Center. Any items that are able to be recycled will be separated and taken to the appropriate transfer facility.
What junk can Wildcat Junk Removal Take?
- Appliances – air conditioners, a/c appliances, dishwashers, dryers, fridges, freezers, furnaces, hot water heaters, microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, stoves.
- Construction/Renovation materials – building supplies, drywall, doors, frames, floorboards, plasterboard, screens, sheetrock, walls, windows.
- Electronics – computers, copiers, faxes, monitors, radios, scanners, televisions.
- Furniture – beds, bookshelves, box springs, chairs, couches, desks, dressers, lamps, mattresses, office cubicles, outdoor grills, patios, sofas, tables.
- Flooring – bricks, broken pathways, carpet, carpet pad, concrete, linoleum, rugs, tile, vinyl.
- Garage, shed and attic junk – assorted miscellaneous junk, bicycles, boxes, books, cardboard, car parts, clothing, exercise and recreation equipment, household items, glass, old tools, paper, rims, tires, toys, wheels.
- Garden trash – branches, bush and tree clippings, dirt, grass, green waste, leaves, limbs, sod, soil, weeds, yard debris.
- Metal – aluminum, copper, iron, steel.
- Roofing items – corrugated iron, shingles, tiles.
- Wood – fencing, firewood, lumbar, timber, tree stumps.
- And more…
Why use Wildcat Junk Removal service rather than rent a dumpster? With Wildcat Junk Removal all you have to do is point to what you want taken away and we will take care of the rest. Two people will come and do all the junk removal and cleanup based on the quantity of junk that you have, whereas a dumpster is dropped off on your property and YOU have to load the bin and do the cleanup yourself. Plus, you pay for the whole bin even if you only use half of it.